Stepping stones rehab centre started on 2013 to help children with special needs. We started this organization to work for children with special needs and help the parents to understand the child’s need. The child’s mode of development happens through play. We introduce the entire skills or concepts through play way method and guide the parents to use play as a mode of communication with their children. We analyze the child in all aspects which include social skills, activities of daily living sills (ADL), emotional skills, behavioral skills, play skills, cognitive skills, and social communication skills and so on…
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder)
- ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
- LD (Learning Disability)
- DD (Developmental Delay)
- CP (Cerebral Palsy)
- Infantile Hemiplegic
- Dyspraxia (Developmental Co-ordination Disorder)
- Down Syndrome
- Mental Retardation
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Language Delay
- Difficulties in Sound Production
- Hearing Problems
- Voice Disorders
- Selective Mutism
- Our therapists are well experienced and highly qualified professionals.
- We use standardized assessment tools.
- We provide individual attention to our clients.
- Appropriate counseling and guidance administered.
- We have tie-up with schools to place the children after rehabilitation.
- We conduct regular workshop to bring awareness.
- We provide periodic reports and feedback to doctors on the improvement of clients.
- Our centre is fully air conditioned.
- Our success rate is above 90%.
- We have successfully rehabilitated more than 500 families.